Give the Gift of Hope this Year
The above image was drawn by one of our Ranchers, and it depicts a scene not unlike what you might see at one of our campuses: a boy or girl having fun in the pasture helping with our cattle. Thanks to you, we have Ranchers on three campuses who have a safe, healthy and loving place to call home.
The end of the year is an important time for the Ranches because we receive approximately 90% of our funding from people just like you across Arkansas. We work hard to not only care for the day-to-day needs of the boys and girls we raise, but we strive to make the holidays a special time for our children.
This year, you can give the gift of hope to a child. Here are a few easy ways to give and support the boys and girls at the Ranches:
• Make a charitable donation. Because the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, all gifts made to the Ranches are tax deductible. Click here to give online.
• Spread the word. Use the buttons at the bottom of this email to share the Ranch with your friends and invite them to join you in supporting this worthwhile mission. You can also keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter.
• Become a member. You can show your support of the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches by becoming an Honorary Member of the ASYR. Each member receives bumper sticker at the beginning of each year. An Individual membership is just $45, and a corporate membership is $100. You can join here, or call 870-793-6841, ext. 300 to become a member today!
• Give online. The fastest way to give to the Ranches is on our website. Just go to www.YouthRanches.com to make secure a one-time gift or a set up a monthly contribution.
• Give by check. By far the majority of the gifts received by the Ranches are by check. Checks made payable to ASYR may be mailed to PO Box 3964, Batesville, AR 72503.
• Give by phone. You can make a one-time gift or set up a monthly Hope Builder gift over the phone by calling 870-793-6841, ext. 300.
• Donate gifts of stock or property. The Ranches can accept a variety of noncash gifts including appreciated stock or property. Contact Matt Cleveland at 501-940-3440 or email@example.com to learn more.
• Set up a personal visit. If you have other ideas for a special gift to benefit the Ranches, let us know! Just set up a visit with Matt Cleveland by calling 501-940-3440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches have been home to more than 1,200 boys and girls. But there are many other children in our state who still need a safe, healthy and loving place to call home, and we need your help to continue to serve as many of these boys and girls as possible.
Your end-of-the-year gift to the Ranches is an investment in Arkansas’s future. Every gift is appreciated and is used to provide for all costs associated with raising a child. Together we can break the cycle of abuse and neglect that devastates so many families.
Thank you for your continued support of the children at the Ranches, and we hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Did you know that a monthly contribution of just $25 can provide:
• New shoes for up to six of our boys and girls
• A monthly allowance for one child
• Caps and gowns for all of our graduates
• Birthday gifts for 12 children
• Feed for our Rancher’s horses for one month