My Town Hero: Ms. Cheyenne
Faith Hall Houseparent, Ms. Cheyenne was recently featured on KTHV Channel 11 as My Town Hero for Batesville. She was nominated by former Rancher Jamie Vanlandingham, who is now 19 and in paramedic school. Jamie said that Ms. Cheyenne was the supportive parent figure that he needed during his years at the Ranch.
Ms. Cheyenne has been a houseparent at the Ranch for more than 31 years and has helped raise hundreds of children. She truly is a hero to so many, and we are grateful for her years of service and her heart for our boys and girls.
Did you know that a contribution of just $25 per month can provide:
- An allowance for one child each month
- New shoes for up to six of our boys and girls
- Caps and gowns for all of our graduates
- A birthday gift for one child each month
- Feed for our Rancher’s horses for one month
Click here to become a Hope Builder for the boys and girls at the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches. Your monthly contribution is a safe and simple way to provide much needed support for our programs.