Our boys and girls are out of school for Christmas break and are looking forward to a magical Christmas morning, some for the very first time. THANK YOU to everyone who contributed Christmas presents this year to make that magic happen!
As we wrap up our 47th year at the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches, we are grateful that you helped us accomplish BIG things in 2023!
- Boys and girls from 11 different counties found a stable, loving home and hope for a brighter future at the Ranch.
- We began fundraising and preparing the ground to build a new home so that we can serve even more children in the years to come.
- Nearly 500 attended the 28th Annual Arkansas Children’s Award Dinner as we honored Marge Schueck.
- We had over 3,000 visitors to the Youth Ranch Pumpkin Patch in October.
- Through the generosity of a bequest gift, we were able to build a new barn for show animals in our educational farm program.
- We celebrated LOTS of birthdays, and our Ranchers are looking forward to presents from Santa this Christmas!
It is not too late to make a difference in 2023. We hope you will consider a year-end gift as an investment in these young lives.Here are some ways you can support:
- Click here to make an online gift today
- Mail your gift postmarked by December 31 to:
Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches
PO Box 3964
Batesville, AR 72503
- Or click here to learn about other ways you can support.
In addition to giving online or by mail, there is still time to make a gift of stock or the required minimum distribution from your IRA before December 31st. Please contact your investment advisor. If we can be of service to you in making your gift, contact our Chief Development Officer, Matthew Cleveland at email@example.com or 501-940-3440.
With a year-end gift, you can help ASYR finish strong in 2023 and put us on a firm footing to serve even more children in 2024. As a 501c3 nonprofit organization, all gifts made to the ASYR are tax deductible within the extent of the law.
From all of us at the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches, merry Christmas, and peace to you in the New Year!
In case you missed it… watch this news story about the Ranch from KARK Channel 4!
Since 1976, Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches has been a place to call home for more than 2,300 boys and girls from every corner of the state. While some Ranchers will stay until they’re 18 or 21, often the Ranch is a bridge for children from foster care to adoption. Watch Isaac’s story and see how the Ranch helped him find his forever family.
You can join the fight against the foster care crisis
The Ranch currently receives 20 calls per week looking for beds for foster children, and we always have a waiting list. To accommodate these children and do its part to fight the Arkansas foster care crisis, ASYR is expanding and building a new home. This special project will increase our capacity to serve more children each year. You can learn more and join the fight against the foster care crisis by making a gift here: YouthRanches.com/NewHome