***Post #GIVINGTUESDAY UPDATE***
MANY THANKS! to everyone who made a gift to the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches on #GivingTuesday.
With your help, along with our partners at Citizens Bank and White River Now matching and encouraging contributions, the Ranch had a record-breaking day of giving, raising almost $49,288 to support our mission!
As an organization that is more than 90% privately funded, this is a HUGE blessing, and we are truly grateful for your help providing homes for some of Arkansas’s most at-risk boys and girls.
If you missed Giving Tuesday, there is still time to make a difference with a gift before the year ends!
In 2019, the Ranch has been home to nearly 60 children. Some have been abused and neglected. Others have come from families in crisis. All of them simply needed a safe, loving home and have found that here at the Ranch.
Your gift on Giving Tuesday and every day truly makes a difference. You, our compassionate friends, are changing the trajectory of these young lives, many who come from situations that seemed hopeless. At the Ranch, they have found hope and healing.
Your year-end contribution will help us continue this important work. Click here to make a life-changing gift today!
If you have questions about the Ranch’s greatest needs or would like assistance with your gift, contact Matthew Cleveland at 501-940-3440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
After Thanksgiving, #BlackFriday and #CyberMonday, we celebrate #GivingTuesday! This special day shows that holidays can be about both giving and giving back.
And this year, Citizens Bank is giving back in a big way! For every dollar you donate to the ASYR during #GivingTuesday, December 3rd, Citizens Bank will match your gift dollar for dollar up to $5,000!
TODAY ONLY! This #GivingTuesday, you can double the impact of your gift to the ASYR by making an online donation or by dropping your gift by at any Citizens Bank location on Tuesday, December 3rd.
Here are some ways YOU can help the ASYR receive the entire $5,000 matching gift from Citizens Bank on #GivingTuesday:
- Make an online donation by clicking here.
- Text the word ranch to 41444 or call 501-940-3440 to make a gift of any amount with a credit or debit card.
- Drop your donation by any Citizens Bank location. We will be having a community cookout at Citizens Bank’s headquarters located at 655 South Saint Louis Street in Batesville on #GivingTuesday, so stop by and have some lunch with us! Your donation for lunch will also be doubled!
- Help us get the word out about Citizens Bank’s $5,000 matching gift! Share this page with a friend via email, text, or social media, and ask them to join you in making a gift.
- Follow @YouthRanches for social media updates on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share posts with your friends.
- Stop by The Pinto for lunch in downtown Batesville for lunch, and $1 of every lunch special will be donated back to the Ranch!
Give a Child the Gift of Hope
Since 1976, the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches have provided hope and healing for children who, through no fault of their own, need a place to call home. Your gift to the ASYR on #GivingTuesday supports our mission of providing homes for some of Arkansas’s most deserving children. To learn more about how you can support the ASYR, contact Matt Cleveland at 501-940-3440 or email email@example.com.
For the cost of a fast food meal, you can help change a child’s life. If everyone who reads this would give just $10, we will exceed our #GivingTuesday goal!
A contribution for as little as $10 per month can help provide for things like:
• New shoes for our boys and girls
• An allowance for a child
• Caps and gowns for our graduates
• Birthday gifts for our children
• Feed for goats, chickens or other animals on the Ranch
• Salary for our loving houseparents
• Groceries for our cottages
Become a Hope Builder by committing to a monthly contribution. It’s a simple, secure way to provide consistent support to the ASYR all year long. Click here to support today!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR:
Many thanks to Citizens Bank for providing the matching gift to encourage giving on #GivingTuesday!
Thank you to White River Now for being our media partner for #GivingTuesday. Tune in on December 3rd for live broadcasts throughout the day!