YOU Can Make this Christmas Merry and Bright for our Ranchers!
Christmas can be a difficult time for the boys and girls at the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches. Some miss their families, and for others, this may be the very first time they get to experience the joy of Christmas!
But we need YOU to help make it happen! The end of the year is an expensive time to raise a child, especially when you raise as many as we do at the Ranches! We ask that you consider making a special year-end gift to help meet our needs during the Christmas season. Here are a few ways YOU can help!
- You can sponsor a child this Christmas by “adopting” one of our Ranchers’ Christmas wish lists. You may purchase items from several wish lists. Just click here to view each child’s wish list.
- Or you may simply make an online donation, and let us do the shopping for you! $250 can sponsor a child, $50 will buy a large gift, $10 will buy stocking stuffers. Click here to make your gift online.
- Our greatest need this time of year is general operating support. Please consider an end-of-year or a monthly gift to support our mission. You can give online here or by calling 870-793-6841. All gifts are greatly appreciated and tax-deductible.
With your help, we can make this a Christmas to remember for the boys and girls who live at the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches!
Did you know that a monthly contribution of just $25 can provide:
• New shoes for up to six of our boys and girls
• A monthly allowance for one child
• Caps and gowns for all of our graduates
• Birthday gifts for 12 children
• Feed for our Rancher’s horses for one month
This year, you can make a difference in the life of one of our Ranchers. Click here to become a Hope Builder with your monthly gift to the Ranches.