Join the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches for the 2nd Annual Pumpkin Patch Presented by First Community Bank!
The staff and children at the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Youth Ranches have been hard at work to transform the Ranch into a Pumpkin Patch for the second year!
Admission is only $10 and includes one pumpkin per visitor and free access to up to 5 of these fun activities:
- Train Ride
- Hay Ride
- Bouncy Houses
- Petting Zoo
- Corn Pit
- Corn Maze
- Carnival Games and more!
Our beautiful 600 acre campus offers many opportunities for beautiful fall photos with the whole family, and we’ll also have some fun photo spots set up for the kids!
Hours of Operation
Weekdays: Groups only. Please make a reservation by calling 870-793-6841, ext 300
- $10 Admission per visitor available at the gate, includes 1 pumpkin and 5 tickets for activities.
- Additional activity tickets may be purchased for $1 each.
- Children 2 years of age and younger are FREE.
- For large groups of 20 or more, please call 870-793-6841, ext 300.
- For weekday groups, reserve your spot, call 870-793-6841, ext 300.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Concessions are also available for an additional charge.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Pumpkins Sponsored by
- The Home Depot
- Littlefield Oil Company
- Southern Bank