Since being founded more than 40 years ago, we have served more than 1,300 children from every corner of the state.
The Ranch provides an annual home for 60-100 youth on three campuses in Independence, Clark and Crawford counties. Each resident and the Ranch is a near-perfect match, so all admission requests are closely examined to ensure the Ranch will meet a youth’s needs. To recommend someone for the Ranch residential program:
Make sure the child meets all necessary requirements.
The Ranch admits children without regard to gender, race, creed, color, religion, national origin or physical handicap. All applicants must:
- Be a resident – or relative of a resident – of Arkansas.
- Have a legal guardian (can be DHS, separate application).
- Be between the ages of 6 and 17.
- Have cognitive skills necessary to perform routine living tasks.
- Have no a history of violent behavior that might pose a serious threat others.
- Have no serious criminal record.
- Be able to attend public school.
- Be willing to attend church of choice at least once a week.
You can now fill out our applications online! Click the appropriate link below.
Private Placement Application(Printable Application)
DHS Application(Printable Application)
Private Placement Application (Coming Soon)
DHS Application(Online Submission)
Provide as much information as possible, including the requested supporting materials. Our online applications can be printed out or scanned and submitted by mail or email.
A committee will review each request based on the information provided, so a complete application is imperative to the decision making process. If the Ranch and the applicant are a compatible, both the child and his/her guardian will be interviewed by the committee. The guardian will be notified of admission following the interview.
Help the Ranch provide for more children each year by donating Today.